Dyslexia Intervention Fundamentals with Reading by Design - 29435
Learn the fundamentals of dyslexia intervention through a review of Texas dyslexia laws and current research as well as best practices in dyslexia instruction. Delve into evidence-based components of instruction and explore continuums for developing reading ability in students with dyslexia. Learn how to deliver daily intervention utilizing Reading by Design -- a systematic, explicit, and intensive reading program. Participants will receive the entire Reading by Design program with supplemental resources necessary for small-group instruction. This course requires attendance for five full days of training. Earning a certificate for this course requires participants to successfully complete all assignments on time and pass a practicum model lesson. Participants have a limited number of attempts to pass the practicum.
Schedule & Location
Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Advanced Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 1
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training Introductory Seminars (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia) - Cohort 2
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Scottish Rite for Children (SRC) Build: A K-1 Early Reading Intervention
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual