Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - 29434
Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Dyslexia Foundations is the first of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in areas regarding dyslexia and related disorders. In this course, participants will learn how students acquire reading skills, why some students struggle in reading, what dyslexia is, and how to know whether dyslexia is the cause of a student's reading difficulties.
Charter School Personnel, Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Principals, Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 8/24/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Marci Harkins ESC Region 11, Beth Hewett ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
Offered Again On
- 8/25/2022 9:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Introduction to an IEP
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students