Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - 29434
Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Dyslexia Foundations is the first of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in areas regarding dyslexia and related disorders. In this course, participants will learn how students acquire reading skills, why some students struggle in reading, what dyslexia is, and how to know whether dyslexia is the cause of a student's reading difficulties.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Dyslexia Interventionist, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Principals, Speech Therapists
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- Elevating Co-Teaching through UDL for Co-Teaching Teams
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - Virtual - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Elementary Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Secondary Classroom - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in an Elementary Mathematics Classroom