Texas Reading Initiative Conference: Literacy Connects Us to The World - 29429
The "Texas Reading Initiative Conference: Literacy Connects Us to The World" provides a space for secondary ELAR educators and leaders to come together to collaborate around literacy and language experiences for 6th- through 12th-grade youth. You will have the opportunity to hear from well-known authors and experts in the field! There will be a variety of keynote speakers, hands-on workshops, and time to collaborate with other literacy leaders in the state. Conference Vision: Equip secondary literacy teachers with content knowledge, research-based practices, and tools to meet the diverse needs of the readers and writers they serve. Conference Mission: Curate learning opportunities and resources that model best practices in the field of secondary literacy.
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- C.E.R. Your Way through Constructed and Extended Constructed Responses (6-12 ELAR)
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- GT 30 CORE - Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Real Problem Solving - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Read, Write, Speak for Secondary Emergent Bilingual Students
- Religion and Politics in the Middle East: Environmental Cooperation as a Path to Peace in the Middle East with ICS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online