Texas Reading Initiative Conference: Literacy Connects Us to The World - 29429
The "Texas Reading Initiative Conference: Literacy Connects Us to The World" provides a space for secondary ELAR educators and leaders to come together to collaborate around literacy and language experiences for 6th- through 12th-grade youth. You will have the opportunity to hear from well-known authors and experts in the field! There will be a variety of keynote speakers, hands-on workshops, and time to collaborate with other literacy leaders in the state. Conference Vision: Equip secondary literacy teachers with content knowledge, research-based practices, and tools to meet the diverse needs of the readers and writers they serve. Conference Mission: Curate learning opportunities and resources that model best practices in the field of secondary literacy.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Virtual
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS - From Desmos Calculator to STAAR New Item Types
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Math at your Fingertips - Clothesline Math for Grades 6-12 (at Northwest ISD)
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Demystifying Word Problems: Slow Reveal Graphs - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning - An Asynchronous Session - Online
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners
- What Success Continues to Look Like When General and Special Education Collaborate - Virtual