Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies: Supporting TEKS Integration - 29411
Help your K-5 elementary teachers create engaging lessons that integrate English Language Arts and Social Studies TEKS. We can save time and build a stronger foundation for students in both content strands by making connections and increasing critical thinking. We will look at research that shows how Social Studies builds RLA capacity and evaluate our current reality to leverage the opportunities for cross-curriculum instruction.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Instructional Leaders, Principal Certification Candidate
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Adolescent Development Course - Virtual
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Online Canvas - Online
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Drug Impairment Training for Educational Professionals (DITEP) REFRESHER COURSE
- High-Quality Instructional Materials (HQIM) RLA Cadre
- Section 504 Professional Learning and Consortium Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Mental Health Overview - Online
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual