Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - 29388
The Speech-Language Pathology (SLP) Summer Conference 2022 is a one-day, virtual event dedicated to providing professional development to Region 11 Speech-Language Pathologists and Speech-Language Pathology Assistants. This year, the conference will include Nina Reeves, CCC-SLP, ASHA Fellow, presenting "Exploring Stuttering Therapy: Have You Met ALL the Strategies?". In addition, Emily Homer, CCC-SLP, ASHA Fellow, and Lissa Power-deFur, Ph.D., CCC-SLP, BCS-CL, will present "Ethical Decision Making When Addressing Feeding Disorders in the Schools." Come learn from experts in the field AND earn CEUs that you can use for your licensure, including two hours of ethics!
Schedule & Location
ASHA CEUs will be provided including 2 hours of ethics. This event will be held via ZOOM. Please contact Katie Adams @email@example.com with questions.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #1: If Dismissal Is the Answer, What Questions Should We Be Asking?
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #10: Informal Assessment Informed Goals and Services
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #2: Can We Talk? Conquering Difficult Conversations
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #3: Beyond Requesting - Using AAC throughout the Day
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #4: AAC Assessment after Device Selection
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #6: Diagnosing and Treating Articulation and Phonological Disorders in the Schools
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #8: Updates on Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS) Assessment and Treatment
- Statewide Speech-Language Pathology Webinar #9: Comprehensive Stuttering Therapy for Middle-School and High-School Students
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual