Data Collection - 29343
Do you find data collection a time-consuming process? Are you looking for more efficient ways to collect data for IEPs, behavior, progress monitoring, and/or mastery of academic goals? Well, we have just what you need! Join us in this session as we learn more about gathering, monitoring, and analyzing data to make effective data-informed decisions. Discover data-collection techniques that will help you analyze and report individual and collective student progress to appropriately and promptly meet students' needs.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Assistive Technology Lunch and Learn - Virtual - Virtual
- Considering Assistive Technology: The Four-Step Process
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Explicit Instruction
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (SB-IEP) Process for Administrators - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual