Leveraging Canvas Conference Summer 2022 - 29331
Attend this one-day face-to-face conference designed to provide hands-on opportunities for teachers, instructional coaches, and leaders to meet and support district instructional goals through innovative applications of technologies in Canvas. Sessions will include teaching and learning innovations along with tools and technologies, providing participants with opportunities to learn from their peers and experiment with new and different applications.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring your own device and be prepared to log on to your district or personal Canvas account. Personal Canvas accounts can be set up free at canvas.instructure.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Backward Design Planning with the Secondary ELAR TEKS (6-12) - Virtual
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Culturally and Linguistically Responsive Practices: Essentials, Academics, and Behavior
- ELPS: From Theory to Practice in Secondary Classrooms
- ESL Specialist Toolkit
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course Face-to-Face
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - VIRTUAL - Virtual