Leveraging Canvas Conference Summer 2022 - 29331
Attend this one-day face-to-face conference designed to provide hands-on opportunities for teachers, instructional coaches, and leaders to meet and support district instructional goals through innovative applications of technologies in Canvas. Sessions will include teaching and learning innovations along with tools and technologies, providing participants with opportunities to learn from their peers and experiment with new and different applications.
Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Please bring your own device and be prepared to log on to your district or personal Canvas account. Personal Canvas accounts can be set up free at canvas.instructure.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Amplify Reading - Cracking the Code in the Phonics Progression
- Amplify Reading - Overview for K-5
- Book Clubs and Lit Circles: Setting Up Choice Reading in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs
- Writing across Genres in Secondary ELAR (6-12)