Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - 29317
Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: The Dyslexia Handbook is the second of six training opportunities developed to assist school districts and charter schools in understanding The Dyslexia Handbook 2021 Update: Procedures Concerning Dyslexia and Related Disorders. In this course, participants will explore the handbook and learn about updates.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Diagnosticians, Dyslexia Interventionist, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals, Speech Therapists, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual