Bilingual Assessments for Monolingual Evaluators - 29105
Evaluating students for special education can be quite complicated, especially when the student's home language is not English. Many school districts use bilingual (Spanish/English) LSSP/Diagnosticians to assess students who speak Spanish. But what about students who speak languages other than Spanish?
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Coordinators, Psychologists, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- ARD 101 - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Personnel (LSSP, Ed. Diag.) in MTSS; Our Role in Improving Data-Driven Systems - Virtual
- Guilty until Proven Innocent: Evaluating Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Learners for Special Education
- PREPaRE Workshop 2, Third Edition, Mental Health Crisis Interventions: Responding to an Acute Traumatic Stressor in Schools
- Reevaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Online
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual