Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc. - 29087
Many administrators and teachers consistently name scheduling and staffing as the most challenging aspects of inclusive education. Take this opportunity to learn new methods to manage your existing time and staff more effectively and efficiently. Envision developing a plan for student-centered scheduling where all students, including those with IEPs, are placed in the least restrictive classes, with the student-driven type and amount of support from the first day of school. Empower administrators and teachers with the best data to create equitable master schedules, inclusive of all learners, and fulfilling all ethical and legal requirements. Engage your team with hands-on learning opportunities and practical examples to help guide the scheduling process regarding instruction, support, and location.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Principals, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- All Aboard! New Teacher Academy Preview Day
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching
- Conscious Discipline
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs
- Physical Education for Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Support (PBIS) Team Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual