TREC Talks - Spring 2022 Virtual - 29031
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based on TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. This session will focus on End-of-Year procedures. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Seats Left 59
Registration Deadline 5/10/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shawna Ford ESC Region 11, Marcia Riebe ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/18/2022 11:30 am
- Building an Inclusive Master Schedule with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Hearing Screener Certification
- In-Person MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement Registration Only
- Rock Your Read-Aloud for Early Childhood Educators - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Student-Centered Decision Making and Master Scheduling - Stetson & Associates, Inc.
- The Road to UDL
- TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group - Universal Design for Learning - Virtual
- Virtual MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement [Registration ONLY]