Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - 29019
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Building Bridges: New Prekindergarten Guidelines - Virtual
- Early Childhood STEM Series: Storybook STEM
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Fine Arts Domain - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Domain - Virtual
- Engaging Families in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Pump Up Productivity in Centers!
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)