Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain - 29019
Join us on the Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground where we will dig into the Emergent Literacy: Writing Domain of learning for students. We will slide into the standards and land on what is really important for school readiness. Jumping into planning, we will seek out activities that make the most of play. We will see just how high our students can climb by planning formative assessments. You will leave with a collection of ideas to help you get in the swing of things in your own classroom.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Emotional Literacy and Controlling Anger - Virtual
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Early Childhood: You Have CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Data, Now What? - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening - Virtual
- The Power of the Read-Aloud
- Write Away - Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)