Blended Learning: Beyond the Basics - 29001
This one-day session will give you more advanced knowledge of blended learning. You will be immersed in a simulation of a blended learning lesson to help you experience what blended learning is. We will look at how data is used in blended learning as well as the difference between technology integration and blended learning.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Either attend the Blended Learning: The Basics session OR have an understanding of the definition of blended learning, the elements of blended learning and blended learning models.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Conference
- Canvas for Beginners
- ELAR Amplify Overview for K-5
- Introduction to Co-Teaching
- Math Mentoring Network: Learning Experiences for Early Career Educators
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grades K-1
- Newsela Certification
- Quiz - More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Reading Workshop and English Language Learners: Putting It All Together! - Virtual
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind