Building an Inclusive Master Schedule with Dr. Sharon Azar - 28969
Do you want to know more about creating a master schedule with inclusive environments for all students? When implemented appropriately, inclusion allows general and special education professionals an opportunity to provide responsive, high-quality instruction to a diverse group of learners. Join ESC Region 11 and Dr. Sharon Azar, from Sharon Azar, Inc., in this informative session about inclusive best practices.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) District-Level MTSS Team Training [Registration Only]
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- Facilitating the IEP - Online
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Cooke County)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training (Wise County)
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TELPAS Success: Explicit Instruction for Vocabulary Development
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations