Sing. Play. Love. - 28967
Sing and read with your young students as they learn and practice key early learning skills. Research shows that music, reading, and play-filled activity helps build better brains and strengthen skills across a variety of developmental domains. Join Ann Meeker Watson, director of Sing.Play.Love, and learn strategies for helping students grow and learn through music and play. Participants receive an Early Learning Educator Kit with registration that includes five picture books, correlated play and learning activities, printable visual supports, a parent program, instructional videos, and music videos. This session is appropriate for educators who work with young students with complex access needs to teach foundational play skills such as imitation, movement/motor, attention skills, and social-emotional milestones.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
This session is recommended for early childhood special education teachers (ECSE)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Fall 2022
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction