Rethinking Equitable and Inclusive Classrooms with Dr. Sharon Azar - 28957
Do you want to know more about creating inclusive environments for all students? When implemented appropriately, inclusion allows general and special education professionals an opportunity to provide responsive, high-quality instruction to a diverse group of learners. Join ESC Region 11 and Dr. Sharon Azar, from Sharon Azar, Inc., in this informative session about inclusive best practices.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Building an Inclusive Master Schedule with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Introduction to an IEP
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- TexQuest: SIRS Discoverer across the Curriculum K-8 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - Spring 2022 - Virtual
- TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group - Universal Design for Learning - Virtual
- Using Handheld Technology for Success at Work - Location Denton ISD Professional Development Center