Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - 28850
This three-day virtual workshop explores the multi-sensory Visual Phonics program and its benefits in reinforcing oral language, speech, literacy, and writing skills for students who are deaf/hard-of-hearing or bilingual, or students who have diverse learning needs. Participants will develop the skills necessary to implement Visual Phonics in therapeutic and instructional settings and explore research-based strategies to support beginning spelling and reading instruction with the support of Visual Phonics. An application for ASHA CEUs is pending. Participants are expected to (1) attend all portions of the training (partial credit will not be awarded), and (2) have their cameras turned on throughout the training. This session will not be recorded. IMPORTANT: Please review this document prior to registering https://bit.ly/VisualPhonics2022
Speech Therapists, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Special Education, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Elementary)
- Social Thinking: Five Concepts in Five Months (Secondary)
- Speech-Language Pathology Summer Conference 2022 - Virtual
- Writing Effective Impact and Need Statements in the Full and Individual Evaluation - Virtual
- Writing Present Levels of Academic Achievement and Functional Performance (PLAAFP) and Developing Measurable Annual Goals - Virtual