The Road to UDL Virtual - 28760
Meeting the needs of a diverse group of learners is a challenging task. The research has shown that learner variability is the norm rather than the exception; therefore, educators must provide teaching and learning supports that enable every student to access the general education curriculum and progress in their learning. In this session, educators will learn how to incorporate students' interests during learning, present information in various ways to respond to learner variability, and vary the methods they use to assess students' understanding and mastery of content. Participants will explore ways to connect learning to students' experiences in meaningful and valuable ways by implementing the UDL framework as part of the teaching and learning process.
Charter School Personnel, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- (In-Person) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only)
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Effective Instructional Strategies
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Quiz is More Than a Four-Letter Word - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Elementary Classroom - Virtual
- TexQuest: Get Going with Gale in the Secondary Classroom - Virtual
- Universal Design for Learning with Gradual Release in Small-Group Instruction