NWEA - MAP Growth Basics - 28615
Learn about key MAP Growth characteristics such as RIT scores, adaptive assessment, instructional level, normative data for both achievement and growth, and state proficiency projections. Experience the MAP Growth test as a student does, learn how to set up and proctor the test, and discuss the importance of preparing students for this type and purpose of assessment. Learn how MAP Growth data connects to instruction, review key MAP Growth reports, and discover MAP Growth resources. Make plans to attend either the morning session beginning at 8:00 a.m. or the afternoon session beginning at 1:00 p.m. Space is limited. Sign up quickly.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Dyslexia Interventionist, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors, Technology/Technical Support Personnel
NWEA user or interest in becoming an NWEA user
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- First-Year Assistant Principal Academy 2021-2022
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online