From Worksheets to Workstations Virtual - 28602
We will learn the rationale behind why worksheets are considered ineffective for early learners and apply literacy-related play strategies to imagine how worksheets can be changed into workstation activities.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten,
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 20
Registration Deadline 10/19/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shamyria Moore ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/19/2021 1:00 pm
- Assessment, Data, Action! for Los Fresnos CISD
- Bonding and Relaxation Techniques (BART) Training for ECI Staff
- D/HH Issues for Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing and Parent Advisors: A Face-to-Face Networking Opportunity
- Digital Dive into Manipulatives: Addition and Subtraction Concepts K-5 Virtual Session - Virtual
- Early Childhood: P.A. (Phonological Awareness) All Day! - Virtual
- Math Workshop University
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs