CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - 28502
The Blended Learning Package offered by CPI is for participants who require the Full or Refresher Training. Participants will complete a series of online modules and then complete their training at ESC Region 11 on 6/16 (face-to-face portion of the training). Participants will be trained to recognize the warning signs that often precede student escalation into crisis, learn verbal de-escalation techniques, and practice techniques to provide for student safety and security. Participants must complete all exercises and demonstrate the required competency in this workshop to receive certification from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI). Participants need to register for the session by 6/2/22 and complete the online modules by 6/9/22. Participants will then complete the face-to-face session at ESC Region 11 on June 16th from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals
You must be an employee of a Region 11 LEA to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2022-2023 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Make-Up Session
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks Face-Face & Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students