CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training Online - 28502
The Blended Learning Package offered by CPI is for participants who require the Full or Refresher Training. Participants will complete a series of online modules and then complete their training at ESC Region 11 on 6/16 (face-to-face portion of the training). Participants will be trained to recognize the warning signs that often precede student escalation into crisis, learn verbal de-escalation techniques, and practice techniques to provide for student safety and security. Participants must complete all exercises and demonstrate the required competency in this workshop to receive certification from the Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI). Participants need to register for the session by 6/2/22 and complete the online modules by 6/9/22. Participants will then complete the face-to-face session at ESC Region 11 on June 16th from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Paraprofessionals
You must be an employee of a Region 11 LEA to attend. Participants from outside the Region 11 service area will not be able to attend.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 19
Registration Deadline 6/2/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Tucker ESC Region 11, Susan Key ESC Region 11, Christi Perkins ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 6/16/2022 8:30 am
- Building an Inclusive Master Schedule with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 1: State Assessment, Appraisals, FormWorks and PlanWorks
- In-Person MTSS Essentials 1: Tiered Support for Student Achievement Registration Only
- Introduction to an IEP
- Models of Support with Dr. Sharon Azar - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2022
- The Road to UDL
- Using Handheld Technology for Success at Work - Location ESC Region 11