Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - 28454
This two-day session will focus on developing present levels of academic achievement and functional performance (PLAAFP) based on student data, drafting annual goals (academic and/or functional) and objectives, and collecting data for reporting progress. It was developed for special education teachers, related service providers, and any other professional staff member responsible for drafting a student's Individual Education Program (IEP) and implementing it within a local education agency (LEA) environment. The content and materials are developed by the Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Support Technical Assistance Network in collaboration with the Texas Education Agency (TEA).
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Diagnosticians, Directors, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Speech Therapists, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021 12th Annual Technology Vendor Fair
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders' Meeting - Online
- iCoaches Unite! Designing Math Intervention and Enrichment Opportunities to Increase Student Achievement
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" An Asynchronous Session on Problem Solving - Online