TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - 28368
Want to learn where you can find TexQuest resources that support Math and Science educators? Join us for this informative and interactive session where we will learn how Learn360 and Gale support secondary science and math curriculum. Trainers from Gale and Learn360 will present. From Gale you can discover secondary science resources with Gale in Context Science and Environmental Studies. From Learn360 you can discover math and science videos and STEM lessons that directly support state standards.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Directors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners
- Elementary Blended Learning Academy
- Introduction to an IEP
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting
- Restorative Practice at a Glance
- Spending Your Library Budget 101 - Virtual
- TexQuest: TeachingBooks - Ready for Anything, PK-12 Focus - Virtual
- TX CAN Online Course Discussion Group: Building an Authentic Academic Response - Virtual