60 Years On: John F. Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis - 28286
Explore the Cuban Missile Crisis with the Sixth Floor Museum through this interactive session featuring a role-playing activity for the classroom. Learn about the Cuban Missile Crisis, how it shaped Kennedy's Cold War policy and how its impact connects to events occurring today. Then take part in a simulation exercise where you are an advisor to President Kennedy and must advise him on how to act.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher Supervisors
device with internet
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- DMAC User's Meeting 2022-23
- GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Literacy Circles: Building a Community of Readers
- Online GT 30 Core Series â€” Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Complementary Angles Podcast Asynchronous Session - Online
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual