2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 28163
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 46
Registration Deadline 7/21/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/20/2021 1:00 pm
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- North Texas Canvas User Group Meeting - Virtual
- Sheltered Instruction Academy: EXPLICIT INSTRUCTION FOR VOCABULARY DEVELOPMENT - Virtual
- Supporting ALL Learners with the English Language Learning Center
- TexQuest: Digital Resources for K-5 Classrooms - Virtual
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- TREC Talks - November 2021 - Virtual
- Uncovering Strategies for Teaching Science & Social Studies with Discovery Education
- Using Discovery Education to Solve Your Math Problems