2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability Virtual - 28163
This webinar series is designed to disseminate the most recent updates in accountability. All participants registered will receive information to log into the webinar on the morning of the session. All webinars will be recorded, but only those who attend the live webinar will receive credit.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Directors, Principals, Assessment Coordinators, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 7/21/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,1C & 1D
Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 8/20/2021 1:00 pm
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI)
- Data Collection - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy for Students with Complex Needs
- Solo Librarian PLN (Fall 2022) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training ( Granbury ISD) - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training for Administrators
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students