R-1-1 Math Now Asynchronous: Rookie School for Secondary Math:Math on a Dial` for Problem Solving - 28086
Uggh! Words problems! This session will focus on using students' natural problem-solving skills and curiosity to tackle word problems from a different direction. By using Numberless Word Problems, Slow Reveal Graphs, and 3 Act Tasks, all students will be able access problems through their own skills and abilities. This asynchronous session will promote solving problems through inquiry and collaboration.
Schedule & Location
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Connecting Standards to Instruction (CSI) Jam Session - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! Coaching Math Teachers toward Distinguished
- iCoaches Unite! Using Student Understanding to Drive Mathematics Instruction
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Pedagogy, Coaching, and Technology: Oh My!
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind