Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - 28069
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information designed around Results-Driven Accountability, State Performance Plan Indicators, and Data-Driven Decision Making for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtual via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate.
Directors, Charter School Personnel
This meeting is for the Superintendent appointed SPED Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 10/13/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- 10/13/2021 9:00 am
- 11/10/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- 11/10/2021 9:00 am
- 12/8/2021 9:00 am - Virtual
- 12/8/2021 9:00 am
- 1/13/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 1/13/2022 9:00 am
- 3/3/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 3/3/2022 9:00 am
- 4/13/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 4/13/2022 9:00 am
- 5/11/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 5/11/2022 9:00 am
- 6/15/2022 9:00 am - Virtual
- 6/15/2022 9:00 am
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Bite-Size EL Program Implementation & Enhancement Deep Dive: English as a Second Language (ESL) and Transitional Bilingual Education (TBE) - Virtual
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Searching for Resources with Discovery Education
- Shining the Light on Literacy Supports in Discovery Education
- Supporting ALL Learners with the English Language Learning Center
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual
- Title III English Learner Parent, Family, and Community Engagement Training and Planning