Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (4th-5th) - 28023
The 2020-2021 school year is over. Now what? It's time to fill those gaps from unfinished learning. The TEKS Resource System is proud to present a new tool: The Instructional Considerations to Activate Purposeful Planning (ICAPP). The ICAPP tool was created to address the gaps from unfinished learning to maximize current grade-level learning. By providing formative assessment options aligned to the TEKS covered in each unit, teachers will be able to more accurately diagnose gaps in learning and develop plans to address those gaps in a timely manner. Each session will focus on specific grade-level information and address upcoming Units.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Expand Your Horizons "Inspiring Future-Ready Citizens"
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math Workshop University
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Understanding Your Math Standards: Whole Number Concepts K-5
- When Bright Kids Do Bad Things: Negative Behavior, Self-Talk, and Self-Image Interventions for the Gifted (GT 6-Hr Update)