Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (8th and Algebra I) - 28020
The 2020-2021 school year is over. Now what? It's time to fill those gaps from unfinished learning. The TEKS Resource System is proud to present a new tool: The Instructional Considerations to Activate Purposeful Planning (ICAPP). The ICAPP tool was created to address the gaps from unfinished learning to maximize current grade-level learning. By providing formative assessment options aligned to the TEKS covered in each unit, teachers will be able to more accurately diagnose gaps in learning and develop plans to address those gaps in a timely manner. Each session will focus on specific grade-level information and address upcoming Units.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning & 2 Color Counters
- NWEA - MAP Growth Basics
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual