English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - 27874
This virtual session provides a high-level overview of the Texas Education Agency's Getting Started Guide for the EL program implementation rubrics and tools to conduct a self-evaluation. This session is intended for various stakeholders who may participate in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. The overview will include the foundation, purpose, and organization of the rubrics and tools. In addition, we will cover the preparation, process, and implementation using the rubrics and tools.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Directors, Coordinators, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- CTE - Expert to Expert: Connecting Industry Practitioners and Educators
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- Frontline Education Platform Overview - Virtual
- Pathways to Texas CCMR Summit
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting (face-to-face)
- STAAR Redesign for Science, High School
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers