Virtual Librarian PLN - May 2021 - 27842
Join other Region 11 librarians to share ideas and brainstorm solutions to issues you may be facing. These meetings are conversational and provide an opportunity for you to network with other librarians in our region. Bring ideas to share or problems that need solving!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Paraprofessionals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Face-to-Face
- 2021-2022 Annual District Testing Coordinator Training - Zoom - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series Science: Corn in the Classroom - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Earth Science & Watersheds: Utilizing Models for Increased Student Participation
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- INSIGHT: Instructional Leaders Advisory Meeting 2021-2022
- K-12 State-wide STEM Teacher Training
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual