Professional School Counselor Series: New Counselor Cohort - 27748
This eight-session series, designed to comprehensively support counselors with 0-3 years of experience, has as its ultimate goal to move from school counselor knowledge to evaluation and design work. The sessions have been specifically calibrated to Texas school counselors' evaluation systems and The Texas Model for Comprehensive School Counseling Programs (5th Edition). Each session also directly ties to key elements of College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR). As an added benefit, certain sessions will be conducted at area community resource sites to provide a focus on local asset mapping. Each attendee will also receive one onsite coaching session. Sessions will occur on 9/24/21, 10/22,21, 11/19/21, 12/10/21, 1/28/22, 2/25/22, 3/25/22, 4/22/22. You only need to register once. Attendance will be taken at each session.
Schedule & Location
Counselors, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accountability Series: CCMR
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Online
- CTE Counselor Training: CTE Programs -- An Infrastructure for College, Career, and Military Readiness
- CTE Counselor Training: Effective Advising for CTE Programs - Ensuring Access & Equity of College, Career & Military Readiness
- Human Trafficking - LPC Credit Only
- Mental Health First Aid - (MHFA) - VIRTUAL SESSION
- Planning for the New School Year - CPE Credit Only - Virtual
- Planning for the New School Year - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Session (YMHFA) -- For School and University Personnel Only