Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - 27724
This bite-sized, self-paced Canvas course will provide participants with a high-level overview of how to address the English Language Proficiency Standards (ELPS) through a language-rich classroom. The course will take participants through the elements of a language-rich classroom with an intentional focus on academic vocabulary and incorporation of reading, writing, and speaking in all content areas. Find out more about Canvas here: https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Demystifying Word Problems - Real Problem Solving
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Math at your Fingertips: Tactile Learning & 2 Color Counters
- Physical Math: Algebra for All
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- TexQuest: Math and Science -- The TexQuest Dynamic Duo (6-12) - Virtual
- Using the 5!: Notice/Wonder and Which One Doesn't Belong