Elevating Success Workshop #2 ESF Levers 1-3 Deep Dive Virtual - 27671
In this second workshop, we will continue our elevating success journey through the Effective Schools Framework by conducting a deep dive into Prioritized Lever 1: Strong School Leadership & Planning, Prioritized Lever 2: Effective Well Supported Teachers, Prioritized Lever 3: Positive School Culture. By examining these best practices that effective schools use daily, we will understand their connectedness in a continuous improvement process and be able to identify their key practices and success criteria at full implementation. This session is offered twice so that participants may choose a timeframe that best suits their schedule.
Central Office Administrators, Principals, Assistant Principals, Instructional Leaders
Elevating Success Introduction
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 23
Registration Deadline 5/11/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kathy Ferrell ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 5/11/2021 9:00 am
- 5/11/2021 1:00 pm - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach- Early Childhood Basics (2-Day Series) - Virtual
- College, Career, and Military Readiness (CCMR) Verifier Training - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Elevating Success Workshop #4 Self-Assessment & ESF Diagnostic Process - Virtual
- Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course - Online
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- School Improvement Meeting for District Coordinators of School Improvement and Principals of Schools Engaging in Interventions - Virtual
- T-PESS - Texas Principal Evaluation Support System - New T-PESS Appraisers