Introduction to the Classroom Observation Tool (COT) for Administrators (Early Childhood) - 27649
In this session, coaches and administrators will review a free classroom tool provided through CLI Engage that can be used during visits to early childhood classrooms. This classroom instruction rubric can be used as a part of goal setting and can provide the administrator and teacher with valuable resources and examples of best practices in early childhood. In the session, you will practice using the tool and receive feedback to aid in your calibration. Additional resources from the CLI Engage suite of services will be explored.
Assistant Principals, Principals, Coordinators, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Co-Teaching: An Administrative Overview - Online
- First-Year Assistant Principal Academy 2021-2022
- Getting AMPed for Math Success! Administration Support Session - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual