TEKS Talks: Diving into Strand 5 for Middle/High School ELAR Instruction - 27607
This bite-sized session will offer an overview of Strand 5 (Author's Purpose and Craft) as well as address common misconceptions and some suggested instructional practices. We will also have time for a facilitated discussion to share ideas, ask questions, and network with other ELAR educators across the region.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Bite-Sized, Self-Paced Engaging High School Students in a Language-Rich Classroom - Online
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (GT 6-Hour Update - Partial) - Online
- Mind the Gap: Using TEKS Resource System Tools to Accelerate Learning in Math (8th and Algebra I)
- R-1-1 Math Now: Slow Reveal Graphs for Grades 6-12 - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Cool Math" Leveraging Math Technology to Build Mastery
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online