Talking Tuesdays - Putting it all together - Instruction, Assessment, Repeat! - 27565
This session will provide a synthesis of the learning from the series and will focus on putting all of the pieces together for effective implementation.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course - Online
- Co-Planning for Co-Teaching-Laying a Strong Foundation - Virtual
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math Series: Part 2 - Web-Based Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 1 - Online Calculators
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 3 - Making Your Own Digital Activities
- Digital Tools in the Secondary Math: Part 4 - Computation Layer
- Engage by Design Digital Tools Series: Curate Content and Formatively Assess Using Edpuzzle - Online
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Touching Math" - Using Manipulatives to Build Concrete Understanding
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: A Standard Way to Look at Math - Diving into the TEKS