Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course - 27474
PBIS is a multi-tiered framework that establishes a social culture and provides behavioral supports to help all students achieve success socially, emotionally, behaviorally, and academically. This online overview will examine the PBIS framework that focuses on school-wide systems that support all students by creating and monitoring a positive, preventative, and instructional approach to discipline and behavior management. This Canvas course will act as the prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
This Canvas course is a prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 133
Registration Deadline 9/30/2021
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
- Co-Teaching: An Administrative Overview - Online
- Gifted Education and the School Counselor (Counselor GT Update)
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Tarrant County School Threat Assessment Training - Virtual