Positive Behavioral Interventions and Support (PBIS) Overview - Online Canvas Course Online - 27474
PBIS is a multi-tiered framework that establishes a social culture and provides behavioral supports to help all students achieve success socially, emotionally, behaviorally, and academically. This online overview will examine the PBIS framework that focuses on school-wide systems that support all students by creating and monitoring a positive, preventative, and instructional approach to discipline and behavior management. This Canvas course will act as the prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Principals, Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Counselors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education
This Canvas course is a prerequisite for the PBIS Campus Team training.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 137
Registration Deadline 1/31/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- Chapter 37 Administrator Update
- DMAC Academy 21-22, Day 2: Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - ADA Compliance for Online Content - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Diabetes Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Texas Educator's Code of Ethics - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO) Review & Update