Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12 - 27462
Explore ways to implement TEKS-aligned design challenges in your science classroom. Gain experience using the engineering design process to address design challenges in order to support student growth and success in your classroom and beyond. Participants will receive a printed copy of STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 9-12, and digital access as well as a license for digital access. This session is planned for in-person attendance with social distancing and sanitization practices in place. This session could move to a virtual environment depending on the circumstances at the scheduled time. Should the session be moved to virtual, you will be notified and provided a list of potential materials needed in order to take part in the hands-on activities.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Registration closes July 12, 2021 so that we can order the books for the session.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 7/12/2021 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Cheryl Bowden ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 7/14/2021 8:30 am
- Creating a Quality Library Collection - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Where Are You at Your Best? - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for 6-8 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual