Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - 27455
Need help with the work you started during one of our digital breakout room sessions? Do you have additional questions or need additional resource suggestions? I am here to help. Maybe you have hit a snag, need to bounce ideas around, need someone to review the work done, or have some other need. Drop in to one or more of the support sessions and let's do this together!
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
All teachers need to have attended one of the previous March or April sessions for 3-5, 6-8 or Biology Teachers need access to their content and any curriculum materials they might need to reference.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (CPE CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- SELf Care for Educators (LPC CREDIT ONLY) - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual