Engage by Design Content Series: Technical Support Science STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - 27455
Need help with the work you started during one of our digital breakout room sessions? Do you have additional questions or need additional resource suggestions? I am here to help. Maybe you have hit a snag, need to bounce ideas around, need someone to review the work done, or have some other need. Drop in to one or more of the support sessions and let's do this together!
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
All teachers need to have attended one of the previous March or April sessions for 3-5, 6-8 or Biology Teachers need access to their content and any curriculum materials they might need to reference.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Discovering Personal Genius - Virtual
- Customized Employment: Using Handheld Technology to be Independent and Successful at Work - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades 6-8
- Habitat: What's Your Environment? (Youth) - Virtual
- Identifying Your Values and Mindsets to Focus Your Work - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual