STEM Pilot Program with Tynker K12 Onboard Training - Virtual - 27424
The STEM Pilot Program Onboard training will provide teachers who have selected to be part of the free spring STEM Pilot Program with an overview of the platform. This information will provide teachers with the tools necessary to utilize the curriculum, monitor student progress, and offer engaging differentiation opportunities for students within all content areas. Teachers participating in this pilot program will be provided with links to Google STEM surveys: Teacher, Student, and Family. The surveys will be pre- and post-training. Data will be used by ESC Region 11 staff for analysis. This session is slated for 30-45 minutes with teachers being awarded one full hour of CPE credit. This session will be recorded for later access, but teachers are highly encouraged to attend in person so that questions can be answered immediately by the Tynker presenter.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Coordinators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher Supervisors
Must have signed up through Tynker before February 15, 2021 with Venkat Varada. email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- AS+K Suicide Prevention - Virtual
- Being Your Own Boss (Youth) - Virtual
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and English Learners - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science 3-5 STAAR Review Using Digital Breakout Rooms - Virtual
- Frayer Models as a Vehicle for Acquiring and Using Academic Vocabulary for ELs - Virtual
- Restorative Practices: Creating a Positive School Climate - LPC Credit Only - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TREC Talks - April 2021 - Virtual
- TREC Talks - March 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy - Virtual