English Learner Program Implementation & Refinement Series - 27389
This five-part series introduces participants to the components of the Texas Education Agency's EL program implementation rubrics and tools. The series is intended for various stakeholders who may take part in the program evaluation process for district/charter Bilingual and ESL programs. Participants will have an opportunity to discuss the preparation, process, and implementation with district/charter EL leaders. Part 1: Program Model Design Part 2: Program Staffing and Professional Development Part 3: Instructional Design Part 4: Family & Community Engagement Part 5: Follow-Up Collaboration and Q&A
Directors, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2021-2022 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Connecting, Collaborating, and Capturing! - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting
- ECSE Leadership Collaboration
- English Learner Program Implementation: High-Level Overview - Virtual
- Enhancing Instructional Opportunities for Immigrant Students: Welcoming, Enrolling, and Instructing Immigrant Children and Youth - Virtual
- New Special Education Directors' Meetings
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Student Support Services Collaboration Series - Virtual
- TEA English Learner Support Division Meetings - Virtual