CTE Coffee and Conversation - 27324
Join us for our Administrator of Career and Technical Education (CTE) virtual PLN. We have an opportunity to go over TEA updates, resources, needs, and administrator questions. This is a collaborative engagement with conversations that allow us to connect with peers and become a stronger regional team. #StrongerTogether
Central Office Administrators, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Carl D Perkins Grant SSA Members, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Directors, Federal Program Directors/Coordinators, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff, Principals, Superintendents/Chief Executive Officers
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
- Bilingual/ESL Director 101 - Virtual
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Advanced Session - Virtual
- CTE Director/Leader Meeting - Virtual
- EL Tuesday Talks: Q&A for English Learner Requirements - Virtual
- Proportionate Representation Collaborative Group (PRCG) Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 Bilingual/ESL/Title III Leader Collaborative - Virtual
- Special Education Self-Assessment - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- T-PESS Update - Currently Certified T-PESS Appraisers - Virtual
- Teacher Incentive Allotment Cohort D - Application Work Day - Virtual