Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - 27301
Participants will examine appropriate instructional activities that Title III, Part A-funded local educational agencies (LEAs) may implement in order to ensure that young English learners attain high levels of academic achievement in English. Participants will do this by discussing, reading, and writing using provided resources related to appropriate instructional activities and considerations. This session is designed for teachers, administrators, and any other LEA personnel responsible for providing instruction and instructional support for English Learners being served through Title III, Part A funds. This session will be held virtually through Zoom, and participants will receive six (6) CPE credit hours upon course completion.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Content Series: Refining Rules, Routines, and Procedures - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Choice Boards and Seesaw - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online