Developing Self Determination Skills: Problem-Solving (Youth) - 27219
Self-determination is a journey. Dr. John McNaught and "I'm Determined" Youth Leaders will take a deeper dive and discuss how they each developed key elements of self-determination in their quest to become autonomous, competent, and connected. Each interactive session will include personal stories of overcoming barriers and celebrating triumphs. Youth Leaders will highlight important I'm Determined tools as well as specific strategies that they found helpful during their journey, and assist participants with completing individualized action plans.
Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators)
Each individual live session will take a deeper dive into autonomy, competence, relatedness, and problem solving. Participants are encouraged to view recorded sessions prior to the live sessions. Recorded sessions are available at https://www.esc11.net/Page/8987
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 2(pi)@r11 PK-12 Mathematics Virtual Conference
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: Task Analysis - Virtual
- Bite-Sized Summer Learning Series: What are the ABCs of Behavior? - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- Learning to Use the Self-Determination Assessment Internet (SDAI) - Virtual
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Math for All! Designing Inclusive Mathematics Learning Environments (K-3) - Virtual
- ONLINE: Uniquely Human -- A Different Way of Seeing Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- Strategy to See: Strategies for Students with Cerebral/Cortical Visual Impairment - Virtual
- The Basics of Restorative Practice: Respect Agreements and Restorative Questioning - Virtual