TexQuest: Deep Dive into Britannica School for Elementary (K-5) Classrooms! - 27188
Join us for this hands-on, interactive session to learn new ideas to use Britannica School and to get ideas for integrating technology and 21st Century skills into your library and classrooms!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel, Librarians, Teacher - General Education, Coordinators, Directors, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- 2020-2021 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Teaching Male Learners of Color Teaching Lab - Virtual
- North Texas Teen Book Festival (NTTBF21) Educator Day OnDemand
- TexQuest: Let's Have a Conversation about College & Career Readiness - Virtual
- TexQuest: SIRS DiscovererÂ® Across the Curriculum, Grades K-8+ - Virtual
- TREC Talks - March 2021 - Virtual
- Understanding the WHY and HOW in Serving English Learners in Charter Schools - Virtual
- What's Cooking? (Youth) - Virtual