What's Cooking? (Youth) - 27186
What's Cooking? is a virtual life-skills and career-development session that will provide students with an opportunity to make decisions, follow directions, and gain organizational and measuring skills. The self-discovery lessons and activities can assist with developing workplace readiness skills. Registered participants will receive a shipment of all supplies needed to learn and engage in virtual hands-on activities.
Charter School Personnel, Parents, Teacher - Special Education, Transition Specialists to Transition Personnel, VAC (Vocational Adjustment Coordinators), Paraprofessionals
Participating student must submit a participation agreement in coordination with select teacher and family member(s). Select sessions may require use of a microwave, ice and other kitchen tools, paints, beads, soil, and other craft materials.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Science Digital Interactive Notebooking for High School - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: STEMulating Design Challenges in Science, Grades K-5
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12) - Virtual
- Online Testing: Are You Ready? - Virtual
- Overview: Adopted Revisions to 19 TAC Rule 89.1070 - Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- TexQuest: K-12 eBooks for the Classroom - Virtual
- TREC Talks - May 2021 - Virtual
- Tuesday Tips for Increasing Confidence and Perseverance: Building Self-Efficacy
- What's Sliming You? (Youth) - Virtual