ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - 27121
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver content instruction to English learners (ELs), this self-paced online course will provide supplemental training on Domains I, II, and III of the TExES (ESL) Supplemental #154 exam. In addition, best practices for effective instruction for English learners will be shared. What is Canvas? https://www.esc11.net/Page/6483 If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
To begin your session, 4 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Check your filtered spam messages if you do not receive the email. If you have problems, contact email@example.com
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Early Childhood STEM Series Part 2: Think Like a Programmer - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Classroom Environments that Promote Engagement - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Social & Emotional Learning - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Tell Me a Story Problem - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Choice Boards for Early Learners in a Virtual Environment - Virtual
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Small-Group Stations and Seesaw - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- The Ties Between Reading & Writing in Early Childhood - What Teachers Do - Virtual